- The group obtains permission to use space in the school for a few days to run the Shoppe.
- We provide a Guidebook with step-by-step instructions to make the Shoppe run smoothly.
- We provide parent letters to announce the Shoppe along with detailed money envelopes.
Together with the student, parents help budget the dollar amount to be spent on each gift.
- We provide all materials including tablecloths, dividers for categories, pricing cards with
price lists, gift bags and plastic tote bags. Cash register available on
- The wide variety of quality, reasonably priced merchandise is personally selected and individually packed for your school.
- The merchandise is personally delivered from our local facility at a convenient time, the day or evening prior to the Shoppe. You set up your display of items using tables from the school.
Our helpful hints and unpacking information aid you in doing this.
- On shopping days, the students bring in their money envelopes and enjoy buying for loved ones.
- Volunteers assist the children and use our guidelines to make this a memorable experience.
- Our personalized and continuous service throughout the Shoppe enhances the project.
We personally pick-up all merchandise remaining at the end of the sale. At that time,
you complete the final paperwork and pay only for what was sold.
What is The Holiday Gift Shoppe